The Village of Armada Planning Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals each have have one open position. Interested parties may submit a letter of intent to the Armada Village Offices at P.O. Box 903, 74274 Burk Street, Armada, MI 48005.
The Planning Commission responsibilities include:
- Preparation and adoption of a Master Plan consisting of future land use, street and thoroughfare plan, community facilities, public improvement programs, zoning ordinance, subdivision regulations, and approval of plats.
- Promote public interest and understanding of the Village Master Plan
The Zoning Board of Appeals responsibilities include:
- Hearing appeals of administrative decisions
- Interpretation of zoning district boundaries
- Interpretation of zoning ordinance provisions
- Making determinations on nonconforming land use
- Authorizing variances to the zoning ordinance